It is open to all world that how much customisable android os is. User can easily make it look like iOS, Windows phone. And when it comes to a rooted android phone, no smartphone can beat android phone. User can customise it to the extent he wants. User can over clock android phone to increase its processing speed. Users can increase RAM to make multitasking fun in his android phone. In order to root an android phone, user needs an app that roots phone. And as technology is advancing, apps allow users to simply root their phones by single tapping. Isn’t it amazing? Now you dont need to open boot menu of your phone by pressing couple of keys. Rooting phones is not enough. You also need to manage root permissions. One of the apps that allows user to manage root permissions is Kinguser.
Kinguser Apk Details:
You may have already heard of SuperUser. It is the most popular app used to manage root permissions. Kinguser Apk is similar to the Supersu Apk. To Install King user you need to Root your device. The main purpose of this app is managing root permissions. And also there are many more features than the Supersu app.Android devices can be personalized even more by rooting them. But getting root access alone is not sufficient. It is required that you also have an app to manage the root access. If you are an advanced Android user and have already rooted your device then Kinguser APK can be good choice for this purpose. Kinguser APK is similar to already popular root manager SuperSu. But Kinguser comes with some extra features, making it a solid alternative.
KingUser Apk App Features:
- Easily manage root permissions with Kinguser APK.
- One click Optimize function to increase the phone speed.
- The app is completely free.
- Features unique advanced features making it a perfect choice for advanced users.
- The latest version uses material design.
- Uninstall tool – With this function you can uninstall unwanted system apps that takes more space in the internal memory.
- Kinguser can edit the list of apps which starts when your device boots with the Auto-start function.
How To Install KingUser?
As we know Android is an open source operating system. Which means development processes varies according to devices and application. Due to high availability and diversity of ROMs, hardware and apps, sometimes it causes an error during installation. So we need to take care and follow few steps to install any particular android application carefully. Before starting to make sure that your device has minimum hardware configuration. In short, always check that particular app or game is compatible with a device to operate or not. If a device is up to mark but still causes issues then it may be because we are installing Apk file from external source. By Default Android devices have security setting which prevent installation of 3rd party application directly from APK or any unknown source apk file to reduce security breach. But there are few steps by following them we can change default settings and can install any APK file we want to. So if you want to install external apk then we recommend you to follow below given steps.
- First of turn off your mobile internet or WIFI if connected. We need to do this because sometimes any old apk version had some outdated files and on modded version files are replaced with custom one. So that official provider or that app or game can detect it with the of server connectivity via internet. So by disabling internet connection, we reduce that kind of similar issues.
- Download the apk file from the link below.
- Open Settings of your Android phone.
- Now scroll the list to see Security.
- Tick the option, Allow installation from unknown sources.
- Now open the app from location it is present in storage.
- Install the app and start having fun.
Supported Android Versions:
- Ice Cream Sandwich.
- Jelly Bean.
Note:- In case of any data corruption, software conflict or any device issue by using above provided APK files we are not responsible. These applications are not developed by us. We are only sharing resource with you. So it’s your responsibility to check everything what you are doing.