Google Play Services Apk Download For Android.
Android OS’s developer, Google continues implementing and creating new stuff for android OS. They do all that so that Android OS is hassle-free and bug-free and doesn’t slow down. Google regularly releases new updates for the Google Play Store. And you may have observed how good Google Play Store is now. User can easily join the Beta program for any app. This enables users to check beta features much before app releases update for normal users. You can give your reviews after testing the beta version of the app. This will make you feel like a developer. Google recently released Google Play Services.
What is Google Play Services?
It is not an application as most people know them. When you attempt to open it, nothing will happen. However, it is installed by default on all Android devices. It also sees regular updates, and the number of permissions it requires is impressive. Everything goes: access to and control over SMS, access to sensitive log data, access to all the information from Google applications; the list goes on. In short, Google Play Services is an application that is very closely linked to the Android system itself.
What is The Purpose of Google Play Services?
In fact, Google Play Services represents a minor smartphone revolution. Take the example of Google Maps: before Google Play Services, this app was updated when the Android OS was updated. We all know how slow carriers and manufacturers can be when it comes to rolling out updates. Today, there’s no more waiting for updates to Google Maps: they are done automatically through Google Play Services. Google Play Services thus allows your smartphone to benefit from the latest versions of applications without upgrading to the latest version of Android. This does not include all applications, however; it’s mostly for Google’s own apps.
Can I disable it?
As with applications found on Android by default, it is not possible to uninstall it. However, you can disable it: To do this, go to Settings > Applications > All > Google Play Services > Disable.
If the Disable checkbox is grayed out, then you have to carry out an intermediate step: go to Settings > Security > Device administrators and disable the Android Device Manager.
Be careful though as you know the impact that disabling Google Play Services will have on your android smartphone.
Also Read: WhatsApp Messenger Apk Download For Android.
Google Play Services Consuming Lot Of Battery?
There are chances that Google play services is consuming a lot of battery of your android smartphone. You can try the following things to reduce the amount of backup it consume.
- Disable Google Playy Services
- Remove updates to the application (Settings > Applications > All > Google Play Services > Uninstall updates). You might need to disable the Android Device Manager first. For this Settings > Security > Device Administrators and disable Android Device Manager first.
- Disable the synchronization of Google data (Settings > Accounts. Here, press the menu button (three dots) and disable Auto-sync data).
How To Install Google Play Services Apk?
As we know Android is an open source operating system. Which means development processes varies according to devices and application. Due to high availability and diversity of ROMs, hardware, and apps, sometimes it causes an error during installation. So we need to take care and follow a few steps to install any particular android application carefully. Before starting to make sure that your device has a minimum hardware configuration. In short, always check that particular app or game is compatible with a device to operate or not. If a device is up to mark but still causes issues then it may be because we are installing Apk file from an external source. By Default Android devices have a security setting which prevents the installation of 3rd party application directly from APK or any unknown source apk file to reduce security breach. But there are few steps by following them we can change default settings and can install any APK file we want to. So if you want to install external apk then we recommend you to follow below-given steps.
- First of turn off your mobile internet or WIFI if connected. We need to do this because sometimes any old apk version had some outdated files and on modded version files are replaced with a custom one. So that official provider or that app or game can detect it with the of server connectivity via internet. So by disabling internet connection, we reduce that kind of similar issues.
- Download the apk file from the link below.
- Open Settings of your Android phone.
- Now scroll the list to see Security.
- Tick the option, Allow installation from unknown sources.
- Now open the app from the location it is present in storage.
- Install the app and start having fun.
Supported Android Versions:
- Ice Cream Sandwich.
- Jelly Bean.
Note:- In case of any data corruption, software conflict or any device issue by using above provided APK files we are not responsible. These applications are not developed by us. We are only sharing the resource with you. So it’s your responsibility to check everything that you are doing.